How does being "healthy" really benefit me? Does it mean the foods I choose are the best for me? To what extent does my daily lifestyle matter more than the foods I eat? Does healthy just mean I take a multivitamin?
These are all questions we might ask ourselves. Really though it's when a change in our belief system happens to ignite you to perform optimally through thoughts, habits, practice, and performance. So beyond worrying about food groups and diets we want to identify our successcycle.
What that looks like for me will be different for you, however what will stay the same is our ability to continue to get stronger once we take this 5 step approach. Getting richer: mentally, emotionally, socially, spiritually, intellectually, physiologically, and financially. What results are you focusing on in your life? Are they helping your reach your full potential? Make sure when evaluating ourselves we are aligning our best selves to reach our full potential, nothing less than this will qualify. In doing so our actions and beliefs will help us with our unlimited potential:
1. Set aside all your workout clothes the night before and leave your running shoes convenient for you to grab too. I personally do this with my water bottle andsneakers. OR go on walk/bike ride. As mundane as it sounds we get our best ideas here.
2. Stay hydrated and equipped with your daily vitamins for support and download a so you don't wake up between sleep cycles. Otherwise, your body will have a hard time feeling rested and absorbing all the nutrients, minerals, vitamins.
3. Set aside cooked wholesome foods and snacks whether it's celery or precooked meals and pack them up into containers so you have options and ready to grab food
4. Take time to do YOU in the morning before your day starts; morning ritual or routine. This may seem vague or unfocused. The purpose is to dress up your morning routine/breaks however they benefit YOU most. They must refresh you and help your clarity. Preferably, hobbies that interest that ground you instead of exhaust you to give you the energy to focus and preservere for when you need it most.
5. Set your intentions for the day, everyday and more as needed. Evaluate gently where you made your progress, strides, and shortcomings.